Suspended domain

epiz_29399037

shantoasif.com

Your account was suspended because you hit the I/O Limits.

It’s the 5th time my account got suspended back to back. I don’t have anything installed in my WordPress. So, I don’t know what’s the problem. I love Infinityfree but I think I’ll have to move for a while. can you remove my domain, please? I can’t access the domain addon or parked domain.

WordPress can hit I/O limits quite easily. Can you let us know what plugins/themes you have installed. As for the control panel, I think something may be messed up. Please wait for Admins reponce
Thanks

2 Likes

Hey, Thank you, I was using Divi theme and Woocommerce plugin, I used Online file manager to install them.

Do you happen to use nulled script by any chance?

Paid theme does not work well on free hosting…

2 Likes

Ohh…okay. I used a paid divi theme.

If your willing to spend that much, getting premium hosting should not be an issue.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion but I’m gonna have to stick with free hosting for now. I’m not a techie person. So, I’ll upgrade later once I feel more comfortable with this stuff.

Than you will need to use a theme that works here

2 Likes

As I said here, it seems that there may be an issue with the IO limits not being reset correctly. We’re aware and investigating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.