Suspended web

fa369official.rf.gd

I GOT SUSPENDD

PLS DONT SUSPEND MY WEBSITE I NEED IT FASTTTTTTTTTT

1 Like

Wait 24hrs for suspension to be lifted then

4 Likes

Please see the client area for more information. It tells you more about why your website was suspended, how you can learn more, and when it will be reactivated or how you can get it reactivated.

3 Likes

This is free hosting.

As with the typical world economy, anything that is free is either a scam or very limited.

If it seems to be too good to be true, then it probably is (which I should probably use that advice for myself :laughing:).

Ifastnet has lots of goodies in their premium, which you will probably need, as well as much more generous limits. Don’t like Ifastnet? Try GoDaddy, or Bluehost, or Hostinger, or the other hundreds of different host providers out there that are probably low priced yet reliable.

As with the suspension, like everyone else said here, check your accounts area to see what it got suspended for. If it’s a permanent suspension, you will need to submit a support ticket to get your site back (for things like abuse).

Otherwise, just wait 24 hours and it will be reactivated.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.