Suspenden Domain

Username epiz_32846771

Recently my domain has been suspended for exceeding the limit of visits or something like that for 24 hours, I have bought the premium plan in IFastNet and I have already redirected the nameservers but my website is still offline, what should I do?

Error Message

Your account is Temporarily Suspended

Your account was suspended because you hit the Hits Limits. Learn more about this limit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 22 hours from now.

Don’t want to wait any longer? iFastNet can migrate your website quickly and for free, even if your account is suspended!

If you bought premium hosting, the first thing you should do is contact iFastNet. They provide the premium hosting, they provide the support for premium hosting, and they can migrate your website from our free hosting to their premium hosting, which is what needs to happen if you actually want to use the premium hosting.

InfinityFree doesn’t provide premium hosting, we can’t provide support for any premium hosting, and paying money to iFastNet doesn’t change anything about the service you get from us.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.