Suspensión de cuenta

Hola, me han suspendido la cuenta y no se porqué me hace falta para entregar un trabajo.
¿Alguien sabe cuanto tardan en responder?

Hi!
Could you please translate it in english?
Thanks!
Sincerely,
ManuTheCoder

Me paso lo mismo hace 1 semana, por lo que entendi yo es por exeso de entradas que has generado o por que tu web causa alguna sobre carga en el servidor y al sobrepasar el limite te suspenden. Suele durar 24 horas.

[Translations]

Hello, my account has been suspended and I don’t know why I need it to deliver a job.
Does anyone know how long it takes to respond?

The same thing happened to me 1 week ago, from what I understood it is because of the excess number of entries you have generated or because your website causes any overload on the server and when you exceed the limit, you are suspended. It usually lasts 24 hours.
The same thing happened to me 1 week ago, from what I understood it is because of the excess number of entries you have generated or because your website causes any overload on the server and when you exceed the limit, you are suspended. It usually lasts 24 hours.

It is always 24 hours (give or take a few minutes), But if it’s for abuse (Which I don’t believe it will be) you should open a support ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.