Syntax error in domain, to many dots

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_29714525

Error Message

Syntax error in domain, to many dots.

Other Information

When I try to add an addon domain in the control panel, It shows the error- Syntax error in domain, to many dots. and I’m unable to add an addon domain.
I request the developers and staff to please solve it as soon as possible. Thank You.

What’s the domain name you’re trying to add?

I don’t know if this is an issue on our end, or whether the domain you’re trying to add is just not supported in the first place, without knowing the domain you’re talking about.

5 Likes

What’s the domain name you’re trying to add?

I don’t know if this is an issue on our end, or whether the domain you’re trying to add is just not supported in the first place, without knowing the domain you’re talking about.

@Admin Sir Not a single domain, i tried adding domains like contact.mywebsite.rf.gd (I do not want to share my actual domain name in public, But i can share it to you personally by any means you want).

I tried adding many more- like mail.website.rf.gd and more. also not only my account but My other friend’s Infinityfree accounts as well and none of them are able to add addon domain, they are getting the same message. I think the issue is in the Control Panel because it is not only my issue, it is occurring with others as well.

Please note that those are subdomains, so they have to be added in the subdomain section of the panel.

5 Likes

@Greenreader9 Sir, The subdomain section have option to add more domains like we add subdomain from our Infinity Account. , But for adding subdomain on subdomain or additional domain, we need to use Addon Domain option.

I’ve already noted that a way before and also I keep adding addon domains for adding more subdomains as i got more and more projects, but The issue just raised 3-4 days ago. It was not an issue before 3-4 days but it just started 3-4 days ago.

Scroll down to the bottom and you will find all of your Addon domains there so you can add a subdomain. See:

6 Likes

Sir I also tried adding a domain as well in addon domains- like mywebsite.ml But it still showing the same error.

The Addon Domain section in VistaPanel is Having some technical issues I think.
Because I regularly used to add addon domains for projects and stuffs but it just showed the error from 3-4 days only.

What domain are you trying to add to the Addon Domains section, and what error are you getting?

Remember, you cannot add subdomains there.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.