TagDiv Composer Not Working, Deleting File

Hey Guys!

Whilst installing the Newspaper theme, it requires a PHP file sized 1.9 MB which I guess is not supported by the hosting, the maximum size being 1MB. I followed the thread " PHP file automatically deleted - #17 by Admin " but I am not simply able to split the PHP file. Since splitting the file into 2 isn’t enough, I tried splitting the file into three and have been receiving errors ever, being a beginner I am not very familiar with PHP coding. My site is “https://thestorylane.com” and the directory path to the file is /thestorylane.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/legacy/Newspaper/includes.

I have also uploaded the original file as well as the parts I made below for reference!

10MB is the maximum file size, not 1MB so you shouldn’t see any problems uploading if the file is less than 10MB.

Are you recieving any errors? Please post them.

The Maximum file size per any PHP file is 1MB, I read it somewhere in the infinityfree guidelines which I can not find the link to. I am not getting any particular error for this but the 1.9MB sized file is deleted as soon as I upload it but not deleted if I split it in three and upload it.

1 Like

Please check this as well as

^ It clearly states above the size for PHP

You can’t do anything but to split it, and we can’t edit the php.ini. The maximum upload size of php and html file is 1MB, and the 10MB is for other files:

2 Likes

for php it is 1MB.

2 Likes

Learned something new then!

Yes, I am aware, but I am not able to split the file successfully. I followed the steps shared by the admin below, but leads to various errors!

What sort of errors do you mean? Could you share some of them?

Notice : Undefined index: name in /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_26028848/thestorylane.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/legacy/common/wp_booster/td_block_widget.php on line 28

Notice : Undefined index: base in /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_26028848/thestorylane.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/legacy/common/wp_booster/td_block_widget.php on line 34

Notice : Undefined index: name in /home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_26028848/thestorylane.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/legacy/common/wp_booster/td_block_widget.php on line 35

wp_booster error:
td_api_base::mark_used_on_page : a component with the ID: td_block_ad_box is not set.
/home/vol3_1/epizy.com/epiz_26028848/thestorylane.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/legacy/common/wp_booster/td_api.php

Display backtrace

Hey Admin, I solved the issue by compressing the PHP file. It worked like a charm, wish had done it earlier. The online PHP minification tool reduced the size considerably by 55%

Good to know! Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.