Temporary suspension of website without clear data suggesting that limits were exceeded

What do you mean by this? not being at legal age of using internet(+13)? or giving incorrect information?

I think he/she means the suspension. @infinityfreefan1 has got 2 deactivations but it doesn’t really make sense:

Isn’t it 3 then?

But as I said before, you have 40 before your account gets suspended forever.

4 Likes

If the graphics they provide after website suspension is not full and accurate, then it’s a deceptive behavior to push the free accounts to premium…

1 Like

Note that the statistics shown are “accurate” in the first place.
Statistical data for your site needs to be at least 24 hours to be considered as “final” and then added to the graphs.

CONCLUSION: All you’ve seen data are “correct” but it needs to be at least 24 hours.

There are many factors why there is a sudden spike of "Entry Process" limit and "CPU" usage especially if your using a heavy, unoptimized "Wordpress" and it is all based on how the codes and visitors behave.
4 Likes

If it’s accurate then I didn’t pass any limits as the graphics show… and the website was live for few weeks now so 24 hours of data were aggregated.

As for the optimization, I’m a WordPress developer and this site is still just with test data and my simplistic theme from WordPress.org repository… few of my basic plugins, no advanced functionality.

And I didn’t promote it yet, so no sudden spikes in visits as Cloudflare data shows in the screenshot.

one this account, I have just one which is entry process limit. on my other account, I have 2 which is entry process limit and CPU limit. what are those exactly? can can strikes be erase? I’m new so I don’t know much

Each account can be banned 40 times before they get banned forever.

1 Like

and no, strikes cannot be erased @infinityfreefan1.

Well, you have this or nothing. And you posted this topic 18hrs ago. 24-18=6. So you have 6hrs.

And if after 6hrs, it still shows it’s under the limit on the graphs, then this is undoubtedly the reason posted by the admin:

Also note that VISITORS, DAILY HITS & REQUESTS are different to ENTRY PROCESS & CPU LIMITS. They are simbiotic in some way but they are completely different.

If you believed your website is using less power, then you can’t also blame the graph, as it is only the statistics in which being calculated based on your website.

You can’t also blame the suspension algorithm, as it was also based on your website’s activity.

Overall, just like I said, there are too many reasons why limits are achieved. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not really, it’s accurate, it’s just that it only updates every 24 hours and the stats you should see once it’s updated are accurate.

if you get lots of visitors on the web, you could get a suspension? that’s weird. also I’m fairly new so my account hardly had some users. @Technical.Legendz also, earlier like when I was uploading, I was on another site and the upload took slower than I imagined. could those cause the suspension as well?

I hardly upgrade. I’ll be honest with that. as I’m not really technology savvy, I still don’t know how much how web hosting works. I upload because I’m a fan of another website I seen. it’s under hosting as well. I stop trusting google much due to YouTube’s copyright policy and most of their policies screwed people from what I heard

@UnknownLolz why would infinity free Adkins allow this. but somebody need to talk to them if they’re playing deceiving people. people have a right to join the web as long as they’re not breaking the TOS. it’s like taking advantage over people

I’m sorry but what do you mean? What did you meant about “Admin” allowing this? Also which part do you believe they are decieveing and taking advantage?

Yes of course people are free to join the web but what are you referring to “taking advantage of people”? And why do you say it’s like taking advantage over people? Which are you referring to?

If the graphics they provide after website suspension is not full and accurate then it’s a deceptive behavior to push the free accounts to premium. I misread this comment and I assume you was mentioning this until I read it again that someone else mention it. also can I ask you one question? say if you uploading on this site, but you on another internet page, can it cause interference and allow the page to be slow? I got 1 suspension strike on this account. my other account I have 2. 1 for entry process limits for this one and other account later on. for other account, I also have CPU limit. what are those exactly? I don’t know much about CPU tech though

While I don’t know the reason behind why the graph only updates every 24 hours but the graph was and is accurate even before your suspension, it’s just that it is not the updated and latest information about your site, the stats you see today are your stats yesterday and not today since again it only updates at the end of the day.

Sorry but I didn’t quite get you there, if I’m understanding correctly this is my answer: If you are simultaneously uploading contents to your site then I’m not sure but i guess it should affect your speed performance.

These Knowledge Base articles should help you with your questions:

1 Like

You wouldn’t get suspension for that, but I’m assuming it would just add on to your daily CPU.

From what I understand from talking with iFastNet, the graph generation code is quite buggy. There was a similar confirmed case with the CPU limits, which they fixed. It seems like the same may have happened here. I’ll ask iFastNet to investigate.

But that doesn’t mean that this is all an evil plan to extort you to upgrade. Because I hope it should be obvious that clearly wrong information and unexpected and unexplained outages are not a great foundation for good customer relations.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.