Terms Of Conditions Clarification

Hello, I hope all is well.

I was wondering what the position was with registering another e-mail address, to allow myself to have three more free sites… I went to sign up, and saw this is the TOS…

1. MAXIMUM FREE HOSTING ACCOUNTS PER PERSON

Three free hosting accounts are allowed per person. Registering more than three accounts is considered abuse and will result in all accounts being terminated without notice.

It would be useful for me, freecluster.eu is proving a bit problematic for me, so I could do with a backup site, for instance I can’t share links on FB very easily, so I cannot broadcast now.

Please can any Admin clarify if this is permitted, as I don’t want to lose my existing accounts through doing it without notice, I’d rather just seek clarification.

Thanks

The limit is three hosting accounts per person. By creating multiple client area profiles to work around, you are violating our terms. If we find that multiple client area profiles are owned by the same person to work around this limit, we will take down all accounts and none of them will be reactivated.

Having backup sites can be useful of course, but that’s why you can have three accounts instead of just one. If you need more than three accounts, please consider paying for more instead.

@Admin said:
The limit is three hosting accounts per person. By creating multiple client area profiles to work around, you are violating our terms. If we find that multiple client area profiles are owned by the same person to work around this limit, we will take down all accounts and none of them will be reactivated.

Having backup sites can be useful of course, but that’s why you can have three accounts instead of just one. If you need more than three accounts, please consider paying for more instead.

Fair enough, good job I asked then wasn’t it, as i wouldn’t have tried to hide it, and you would have soon sussed it… I’m assuming it would be taking the mickey asking for your opinion on another good free site for me to use for this purpose… I’m a Community organisation, so budget is unfortunately not an option, so any steering in the right direction would be appreciated…