Test Website's Acting Very Weird

Also In CloudFlare Dashboard I Put Always Use HTTPS ON

I had issues with the Origin certificate of Cloudflare as well. Apparently, you cannot use Cloudflare’s Origin certificate.

I Don’t Know, In The CPanel I Had Uploaded Both The Certificates And When I Click Upload Another Certificate Disappeared And The Private Key Is Still There.

@Niekon But The CPanel Is Asking For CSR And In CloudFlare They Didn’t Provide CSR

For the CSR issue, you can’t upload CSRs (it’s not recommended to do that, as it may be needed only one time to sign a SSL certificate), but you can only generate one.

But CloudFlare Only Issued An Origin Certificate And A Private Key, Do I Need Only Private Key To Use Configure SSL?
Because CloudFlare Does Not Give Any More Certficate Except Origin Certificate And Private Key.

Ah, and you can’t install Cloudflare Origin CA certificates on free hosting.

But How Is It Possible In My Primary Website I Use CloudFlare Origin CA On Them
Primary Website : clicketyclacketyclic.cf And Check The Certfifcate It’s CloudFlare CA

It’s Cloudflare CA only on Cloudflare network, but on our servers in your domain there’s still the self-signed certificate.

And My Other Website Except The Test Website CAN Use CloudFlare CA And Their All On Free Plan.

But to use Cloudflare CA you must use Cloudflare nameservers or our integration! It is also available as a certificate to install, but it’s not supported on free hosting!

Done That In My Test Website Long Ago

Actually Now My Test Website Worked Except With One More Problem The Browser Says Not Secure With Red Highlight In The Not Secure What Happened Now?

You changed the nameservers to our ones, but without installing an SSL certificate on our servers. Try my guide to install a GoGetSSL Unlimited Trial certificate:

1 Like

Ok I’ll Try That Method In Addtion I’m Using Sectigo Certficate Yay

There Should Be A Community Tutorial In This Forum Other Than Knowledge’s Base And Because Knowledge’s Base Tutorials Are Very Limited And Only Regulars Can Post New Topic As They Are More Experienced.

I agree, and I’m also a Regular, so I can post in that non-existing category.

2 Likes

@Admin Please Make This Category And It Will Stop Repetitive Post And Knowledge Base’s Articles Are Too Little And Only Regulars Can Make Topics In The Community Tutorial As They Are More Experienced. And CloudFlare Solved The Repetitive Problem By Making Community Tutorials.

What’s stopping you from writing a tutorial right now? The fact that there isn’t a category for it yet doesn’t mean you can’t write one now. If there are some community tutorials, I’d be more than happy to create a category for it. Or maybe the wiki post functionality of Discourse would be nice to use with it.

Also, as much as I wish you were right, I’m not sure providing more tutorials and help articles will help prevent repeated questions. Many people already don’t check the knowledge base and existing posts beforehand, and simply giving people more things to check probably won’t change that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.