Thank God... SitePro is still online!

Recently the InfinityFree Team send us all emails about sitepro!
Which is good news!
Thanks for not removing sitepro cause it’s the only sitebuilder in infinity free that doesn’t put watermark on our site!
Kopage is nice, no lags but I don’t like it cause they put a watermark which is lame…

But it would be nice infinityfree team if you would buy a one time reseller license for kopage which I think the price is fair enough.
And again thank you for letting us have more time with sitepro! ?

[Edit: Kopage one time is not for resellers sorry… It was just for a single website]

Yeah, it’s a good news, of course. But, just letting you know that there are a few website builders that run offline on your PC and put no watermark on your websites. You might want to try them out. I, personally am using Adobe Muse (It’s shut down by Adobe now, though).

U know what I even want to try it but the problem is…
My laptop is fr**kin Windows 8.1 Surface RT! XD

@UnknownLolz said:
Kopage is nice, no lags but I don’t like it cause they put a watermark which is lame…

But it would be nice infinityfree team if you would buy a one time reseller license for kopage which I think the price is fair enough.
And again thank you for letting us have more time with sitepro! ?

[Edit: Kopage one time is not for resellers sorry… It was just for a single website]

We have a Pro license for Kopage which should provide you with the pro features as well (and remove the watermark). I’m surprised you still see upgrade notifications. I’m going to have that checked.

BTW @Admin will you insert that pro license for all of us?
Cause I want to move to other sitebuilder as soon as possible, cause there might be a time that you will completely shut it down…

@UnknownLolz said:
BTW @Admin will you insert that pro license for all of us?
Cause I want to move to other sitebuilder as soon as possible, cause there might be a time that you will completely shut it down…

The Pro license would be installed on our main Kopage installation, which means it should be applied to all websites. However, I’m not entirely sure whether this would also upgrade all websites which were installed before.

@Admin So to be applied by the License, I must use the cPanel sitebuilder directly right?

@UnknownLolz said:
@Admin So to be applied by the License, I must use the cPanel sitebuilder directly right?

I don’t know. Kopage doesn’t document it and the code is encrypted so I can’t check it.