Thank You InfinityFree For My Free Account!

Hi.

I just created my free account here on InfinityFree a week ago and I just want to thank the entire InfinityFree team for that!

Have a great weekend InfinityFree team! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is the best hosting platform to build my site on it at this time!

It’s since April I host my site on it? However I started majority building my own site since June with only few problems.

I’m very thankful of Infinity free Staff for this :grin:

1 Like

Just created a free account with infinity.net. Where do I get the FTP details in my account ?

Thanks,

Note: infinityfree.net looks good

You can view FTP details on client area on Login to your account - InfinityFree, then click on your site account

1 Like

I do not see any FTP details there. I have searched my account

You need to login at least once to your Control Panel first of all to unlock FTP access.

1 Like

How do I add my website in my account. I did that but looks like my website did not get added. I went to “new account”

firsy you’ll need to add domain for it like yoursite.epizy.com or yoursite.

you’ll need to retry again. then wait for minutes :slight_smile:

In all accounts it shows “no account”

I’m a little confused. did you successfully followed the 3 steps? what will be your domain name?

I am not able to do it. Infinityfree is too difficut to add my website\

which domain name you want to add? any errors you get?

It is dangerousmother.com

and any errors do you get while creating site?

or it only redirects you to accounts list?

and we’re going off-topic

In “use a custom domain” I added dangerousmother.com. There is no control panel etc…

you can use their free domain. after creation. add the domain :slight_smile:

Nothing appears in my account

Did you add the InfinityFree nameservers to your domain registar settings (to change the domain registrar default nameservers with the InfinityFree new ones), like InfinityFree instructed in the first place when you added your domain here, to be able to access your InfinityFree added domain cPanel?

1 Like

Send me an email at [email protected]. Forum layout is confusing

It’s not confusing at all!
Maybe you don’t want to pay attention to every steps (not reading the InfinityFree instructions in full) when adding your domain here, that’s why you’re confused.

2 Likes