Thank you Infinityfree!

This is a thank you topic to all Infinityfree members who help out and especially @Admin:

Thank you @admin and Infinityfree for helping us learn. You’ve given us dreams and you’ve also turned our dreams to reality. You’ve helped us with things along the way with your excellent forum and support guides. I don’t think any of us will be able to repay you for your outstanding work and effort. Thank you.

7 Likes

First time I had joined the community I was wondering really admin isn’t that busy that he helps us instead of moderators?

Purpose of hosting my site here wasn’t being unlimited but being an European hosting. But now I’ve released its community isn’t toxic either.

7 Likes

Thank you also InfinityFree for supporting paving the path of our future. We, teenagers, have dream to have a successful future. Using InfinityFree, we host our websites and have discover our true identity as we go along with our journey. We dream to have successful businesses someday and this platform helps us to grow more and more.

Thank you very much InfinityFree!

So far this the best of the best, free web hosting service!

8 Likes

Arigatou gozaimasu infinityfree-sama!!

5 Likes

Thanks InfinityFree for all, you trained me to change to premium hosting!

7 Likes

Actually not gonna lie but InfinityFree is my first real web hosting aside from Wix (which is not really a web hosting and it s***), and this hosting actually made me interested more on web developing! Thanks Admin!

7 Likes

I agree with that

3 Likes

I agree with that too!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.