the Account Statistics section in control panel is Stuck

I left the site at safe stats, (from around 8th of March) after a while I discovered the Inodes Used 100 % (30333 of 30019) & Disk Space Used 834 MB !!
knowing that inodes corresponds to files & folder I did some cleaning up - also deleted some 50 MB worth of files, after 8 hours the account statistics didn’t update, please note that I can still upload new folders with no problem??
also while i am writing this I have disabled cloudflare, also note that for some reason MX records were down also…
Update1: MX records suddenly worked again possibly by disabling cloudflare

@EIPGEAdmin said:
I left the site at safe stats, (from around 8th of March) after a while I discovered the Inodes Used 100 % (30333 of 30019) & Disk Space Used 834 MB !!
knowing that inodes corresponds to files & folder I did some cleaning up - also deleted some 50 MB worth of files, after 8 hours the account statistics didn’t update, please note that I can still upload new folders with no problem??

The account statistics are not updated immediately. It’s possible they are not stuck, but are just taking a while to update.

@EIPGEAdmin said:
also while i am writing this I have disabled cloudflare, also note that for some reason MX records were down also…
Update1: MX records suddenly worked again possibly by disabling cloudflare

Yes, that’s a known issue: https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-set-your-mx-record/

Thanks for clarifying things up & for your fast reply :slight_smile:
Ok that explains the MX record however what takes up 834 MB of disk space?
considering all my image uploads are less than 4kb for speed optimization…

@EIPGEAdmin said:
Thanks for clarifying things up & for your fast reply :slight_smile:
Ok that explains the MX record however what takes up 834 MB of disk space?
considering all my image uploads are less than 4kb for speed optimization…

You could download a backup of your account’s files and run a disk space analyzer over it to identify where the disk space is being used.

Also, note that some image uploaders minimize and crop uploaded images, but also keep the source images. So you end up with the source image and a dozen different versions of that image in different resolutions and quality levels. And then your single image is suddenly taken up dozens of inodes and many times the original image size in disk space.