The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again

My website URL is: TDI.com.sa

What I’m seeing is:

The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again.

Additional information:

why I can’t create a new account with this Domain .?

That message says to delete the domain from the old provider that uses the same hosting services as this. Remove it and add it on a new account here.

its not with any one now!!!
how can i check where its stuck ?

You can’t check on where your domain is stuck, because iFastNet’s free servers are located in United Kingdom, the country where you aren’t in. But iFastNet can check the domains if they’re stuck on some accounts after the deletion on the Panel, or if you’re on another hosting that has the same deactivation function as this, deactivate the account from the old hosting service and add it there.

1 Like

This issue could occur if someone adds the domain extension to a hosting account.

This domain has been removed now, can you please check if you can add the domain now?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.