The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again

https://cre8ivhouse.com.mk/

I can’t add my custom domain due to this error:
The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again.

Please let me know how can I resolve this.

Regards,
Boris

If you have two or three domain hosting account, then check if the cre8ivhouse.com.mk domain (the addon domain) is already in use with your other Infinityfree account.

2 Likes

I did that, but no luck.

May we see a screenshot of your problem?

and are you sure that it is your own registered website domain?

Where did you host your website before?

Hetzner

Hi there, @Cre8ivHouse, maybe i can help you.
Based on my experience, I also have that problem before but I resolved by:

1. Deleting the domain before cancelling in your panel.

Done that, no change.

Read this

Aside from Hetzner? What web hosting provider did you use before Hetzner? Did you use any other free web hosting provider by any chance? If so then can you tell us their brand name?

Nope, there was no other hosting than that. But maybe one year ago I have tried to add this domain to Infinitynet but I have never used it and now it’s not part of any account.

Then it seems like your domain was registered to that account where you tried to add your domain.
You may want to recheck it if you are still able to access it.

Only Admin can check this for you though.

I have checked your domain, and its really pointed to Infinityfree nameservers.

If you have an old account of Infinityfree hosting then login on that account and remove this addon domain.

1 Like

Is there an Infinityfree admin that can take a look at this?
Thank you all for your suggestions.

Yes, there are, but he is bussy now

He comes once two days, sometimes he comes every day.

3 Likes

Odd, the domain name doesn’t seem to be in use anywhere and the API gives some weird errors. I’ve asked iFastNet to investigate.

UPDATE Your domain name should work now. It appears to have been caused by some freak accident.

3 Likes

Thanks!

I’m sorry, but this did not solve my problem. I still get the same error.