The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform

hello
greetings

i keep getting this massage

The domain name is already added to a hosting account on our platform. Please remove your domain name from other free hosting providers and try again.

and i’m sure this domain is new 100%
the domain is : xyz.com.sa
i have tried several new domains .com.sa but it keep saying the same thing
im wondering if .com.sa /.sa can be hosted on infinityfree.com?
please help
thank you in advance

Have you ever registered to other iFastNet/Byet.Host reseller?

no its new 100%

thedomin name is homegym.com.sa

Sorry, I have no idea.
Maybe cPanel system detect it as gTLD domain (.sa) rather than standalone ccTLD domain (.com.sa).
So com.sa domain already register in the system.

1 Like

may be :slight_smile:
thank you any way
i hope the admin can have a look at this problem as i have seen other similar problems with .com.au

I don’t think you can host your website on infinityfree.com. That domain name doesn’t seem to offer any hosting services. As to why you cannot host it on infinityfree.net, it appears to be some kind of error on our end.

I’ll ask iFastNet to look into this.

3 Likes

thank you for your kind reply,
the domain dose not have a problem i have used other free hosting providers for .com.sa
and .sa domains an they seem to work fine,
this is my 2nd time trying to us infinityfree.com the first time was about a year ago and i faced the same problem
so please have them look at the problem, i appreciate your help in advance
cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

iFastNet claim they have fixed the issue. Can you please try to add the odmain again now?

Why do you keep going on about infinityfree.com? You’re here at infinityfree.net, not infinityfree.com. If you have trouble with services you got through infinityfree.com, you’re at the wrong place here.

5 Likes

LOL :joy:
Maybe it’s just a typo/missunderstanding.
That domain for sale.

1 Like

sorry i meant infinityfree.net :slight_smile:

sorry i meant i infinityfree.net, my apologize
the problem is now solved thank you so much