The flash does not support the storage php file

The flash does not support the storage php file and i dont now what to do

Software being used? Domain? What are you trying to do?

2 Likes

The ActionScript code cannot load PHP code

What ActionScript code? How is it loading PHP code? Could you please provide a LOT more information about what the issue is? Like URLs, examples, error messages, code snippets and more?

If you don’t know what to do, the best place to start would be to explain the problem in detail, so we don’t have to play Twenty Questions for the next week just to figure out what the problem is.

I know that providing this information takes more effort than typing a single sentence. But if you want us to be able to help you, we need a bit more than “not working, plz fix” to do that.

1 Like

Code that runs from the SmartFoxSrrver Flash API, it loads php files and in some files transmits information to a database, no error messages.

the site play-star.cf

Your domain doesn’t point to our nameservers. Please point them to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com and wait a while until the nameservers are changed successfully.

I changed but it would take some time to catch up but at first it was on infinityfree and was the same problem

This is the changed and i have still the problem

Hello everyone I have a problem that Code that runs from the SmartFoxSrrver Flash API, it loads php files and in some files transmits information to a database but the ActionScript code fails to load PHP code

API generally don’t work if it is external API.

1 Like

The Flash cant load php vars but On another hosting its work But not everyone for example in 000 webhost it works but I don’t want their ads on my site

plz help the site is http://play-star.cf/register.html

Also, please don’t cross-posts.

I merged the topics. Next time, if you don’t get your desired answer or solution from a topic, please reply to that topic and ask follow-up questions or provide the information people ask for. Don’t just repeat the same question again in a new topic hoping to get better results.

As for your actual question:

PHP variables are server side and Flash runs in the visitor’s browser. So I don’t see how a Flash script could ever access server side data.

I checked your site to see if I could learn more about how it works. But I didn’t see any content whatsoever. Probably because most modern browsers ditched Flash, since it has massive security problems. Most modern sites use HTML5 and Javascript for interactive content instead.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.