The Name of my Redirection Domain is changed always

Hey @UnknownLolz,
Thanks again for your fast answer! I’ve changed now the A and AAAA Record and its showing a Cloudfare 1001 Error. Does A or AAAA only works without cloudfare? Do I have to disable clodfare, or can I still work with cloudfare and have to change something in my Cpanel or Cloudfare Panel.
Wish you a pleasant day and thank you again for helping me!

You only need to change A or CNAME record

Where did you make the change? CF dns or domain registrar?
If using CF, changes shd be made within CF.

1 Like

I’ve made the A and AAAA changes at my domain registrar. I am not able to change any DNS Settings in Cloudfare. It says that this area is controlled by Byethost

By the way I’ve changed the AAAA entry now to normal and just inserted a A Record

Do not use CF from VPanel. This is the only way to add A record to CF

Do I have to deactivate CF at VPanel and then reactivate it at Cloudflare.com?

Exactly. InfinityFree’s Cloudflare integration it’s not working as it should.
Deactivate it in InfinityFree’s panel and activate it in Cloudflare directly.

1 Like

Please wait up to 72 hours for DNS changes to update throughout the internet.

You need to also add an “A record” with the same content (IP address) as that one but with the name “@” (without the quotes).
As you have it now, it’s only working for the subdomain “www.enkelhilfe.de” and not for the domain “enkelhilfe.de”.

UPDATE: When I wrote the above comment I had not seen the first screenshot. Just the second. You can ignore my comment.

Did you change the name servers of your domain to the ones Cloudflare asked you to?
A simple whois on your domain shows that your name servers are:

docks18.rzone.de
shades16.rzone.de

These are not the ones from Cloudflare and you will not be able to manage your DNS records from Cloudflare without changing your name servers to theirs first.

Okay guys, now I am badly confused.
I’ve added both domains via nameservers to Cloudfare and deleted in both profiles all the entries under the DNS Section. What do I have to enter at which domainprofile ( enkelhilfe.ml and enkelhilfe.de ) that this whole thing works properly.
I would be thankful for any help!
Thanks, Jakob

I don’t think you can host your .de domain with us.

Even though you can point the domain name to our servers, our servers don’t know which account and website that domain name is related to. To do that, you need to add the domain to a hosting account. And to add the domain to a hosting account, you must change the nameservers of your domain to point to our servers first.

The .de extension is specifically listed in our article about “annoying domain extensions which are really picky about nameservers”:

2 Likes

Hey @Admin thank you so much for your answer.
My goal is, that my .ml domain shows the content of my website and I want to Set Up a A Record at my CF Account to show the content of the .ml site.
The .ml site is showing the following RN DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
How do I get my .ml site to show the website conten and how do I get my .de domain to redirect to the conten of the .ml domain without changing the .de to a .ml ?
Hope you could understand my issue.
Thanks for the support here In this Forum I’m pretty grateful and waiting for ya answers!

I’ve read now multiple topics in this forum but I’m not sure. Is this the correct Cloudflare Setup?

Use the IP address assigned to your website, it can be found in app.infinityfree.net.

instead of xxxxxxx.epizy.com?

Ahhh guys with a bit of trying i managed it so far, both of my domains are running trough the cloudflare server. Enkelhilfe.ml is working correct, but here we are at my main issue enkelhilfe.de is redirecting to enkelhilfe.ml but it changes also the adress to .ml and doesnt keeps the .de ending. I’ve setted enkelhilfe.de up as follows:
CNAME www enkelhilfe.de
A enkelhilfe.de 172.67.164.80

Any suggestions? Whish you a pleasant evening!

Yep, that looks OK. Assuming the content of the second subdomain is the value shown in the “main domain” in the client area and control panel.

A “redirect” always changes the address in the browser. That’s how redirects work. You navigate to page A, and page A then tells your browser to go to page B. It (re) “directs” you to page B. Your browser then goes to page B like you went to page B directly.

Some providers offer some kind of “URL Frame” type feature where you can just specify another website and it will be embedded in the page. Some group that under the “redirects” feature, even though it’s not really a redirect.

This is not something that can be done through DNS or through Cloudflare. That’s what I was referring to with this statement:

3 Likes

Okay,
I wanna thank so everybody so much fo their answers, I will consider my options, but I will close the topic to don’t waste any more of your time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.