The screen stays white

Username epiz_31881895

Website IP 185.27.134.128

I can’t login since 3 days. please check it and thank us

Can you share your URL? The IP address you shared is working properly.

Also, please note the DNS upgrade that is explained in the pinned topic and the blue banner.

3 Likes

Reposing your original post doesn’t help.

so please:

It will look something like http://example.epizy.com.

3 Likes

https://www.prixlocalsamanacontact-tours.epizy.com

Thank you very much

Checking this URL gives me the 500 error.
Please enable display_errors by following the article below:

4 Likes

Hi!

in my case there is no message. The screen goes blank, without any SMS

Hello!

Since 3 days I can’t inter in my wordpress admin account.

I don’t know much about technology. Help me please and thank you so much

https://www.prixlocalsamanacontact-tours.epizy.com

Website IP

Username
epiz_31881895

Please don’t create multiple topics for the same issue, that is spam.

And I also see an HTTP500 error on your website:

Also, I don’t know why you typed “nobody try to help me”, because that is exactly what we have been doing. Also, @anon46092769 told you what happened to the account, and I just did again, so I don’t know why you typed “or tell me what happened”.

If you don’t want to believe us when we tell you what the issue is, fine, we can’t force you to listen. But don’t go posting lies about what we have/haven’t done, that is not going to convince anyone to help you further.

7 Likes

I understand and thank you very much! But I think that you as inifityfree technical support could try to help me solve the problem because the PHP, THp are in the Cpanel of the hosting

Where? Write clearly

This is free hosting. As a community forum, how much we can help depend how much true and accurate info you can provide. Do not blame us for not helping just because you do not provide enough useful info.

I also see this

Please do what @anon46092769 said

5 Likes

Imagine how I can give precise information if 1st I don’t know about computers, 2nd is from the 1st day I launch 16 pages that I create in 8 months, online (by Google) and 8 minutes later no page can start. They go blank and I had to log out to reconnect again but it won’t let me connect. It stays white without any error message.

SSl is activated and the Url has the padlock.

I took this hosting for free, it’s because I don’t even have a credit card at the moment and it’s my first page. But after the season, I swear I’m going to buy hosting. even if it is one of the cheap ones

I don’t know what to do with PHP

Thank you for your attention

Keep learning… :slight_smile:

Most likely due to this

Do not say that too soon.
I had also started out with zero knowledge like you and bought cheap hosting.
Some hosting are cheap for a reason.
As my knowledge grows, I decided to switch to free hosting instead.
Unless you are doing ecommerce site, free hosting will suffice for most blog hobbists like me

3 Likes

It’s the technology I wrote, it’s the Google translation that’s bad. excuse me

1 Like

|Display Errors| (Off| On|)
| — | — | — |
|MB String Input||
|PHP Timezone|

PHP directives

he is on (off) or closed, is it normal please

Turn it on to see the error on your website

After turning it on and trying to start wordpress, I get this message

( Warning: require_once(/home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 547

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 547

Warning: require_once(/home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-textdomain-registry.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 1346

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-textdomain-registry.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol14_4/epizy.com/epiz_31881895/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 1346 )

I believe you can easily solve it with this

Take note of this as well

3 Likes

I can’t get into wordpress and I can’t do this tricky job because I don’t know tech

The “fix a corrupted installation” article isn’t that difficult to follow. If you know how to manage files with FTP, you can perform the steps in that article. And if you know how to manage files on your own computer, you can learn how to use an FTP client really quickly.

Alternatively, you can just remove the current installation and reinstall WordPress with Softaculous. It’s easier, but you’ll lose all your data.

And finally, please consider that this is web hosting, and you’re responsible for maintaining the site you’re hosting with us. If you don’t want that, you can go with a managed website builder, like WordPress.com instead. But be prepared for a much more expensive package with much less features.

5 Likes

I know this is a web hosting that I host with you so I have to responsible for maintenance. but this problem comes from hosting not wordpress and I see a lot of people whether in paid form or free form who make a lot of negative comments against infinityfree, say that it gives a lot of problems and it doesn’t there is no technical support and I suffer it. thank