The selected domain cannot be added to an account.

Hello!
I hosted my domain “keyshop.xyz” with you but then I found another alternatvie but didn’t want to wait the 90 days, i deleted the domain off the hosting and since I don’t want to wait for the 90 days I tried to re-register my domain on your hosting but I get the error “The selected domain cannot be added to an account.” and my domsin redirects to suspended domain

The domain is currently in use on an account on mahfasthosting.ml. You need to delete the domain from their hosting first before you can add it here again.

@qluedd said:
Hello!
I hosted my domain “keyshop.xyz” with you but then I found another alternatvie but didn’t want to wait the 90 days, i deleted the domain off the hosting and since I don’t want to wait for the 90 days I tried to re-register my domain on your hosting but I get the error “The selected domain cannot be added to an account.” and my domsin redirects to suspended domain

You don’t need to wait for 90 days if you want to move to a new web hosting.
Change your name servers to your new hosting and it will be done cause InfinityFree doesn’t have your domain and it is yours and your domain is hold by your domain provider.
But remember if you find alternatives that has these nameservers:
ns1 - ns4.byet.org, then you can’t use your domain cause you will need to wait 90 days to add it back again.