The server IP address of www.9amas.rf.gd could not be found.

¡Hola! Ayer creé un espacio libre para mi sitio web, hoy lo edité y funcionó correctamente hasta aproximadamente las 6:00 p.m.

Recientemente (11:00 pm) intenté iniciar sesión pero tuve problemas para acceder a mi sitio web. Me gustaría saber cómo puedo resolverlo.

Mensaje de error:
No se puede acceder a este sitio web
No se pudo encontrar la dirección IP del servidor de www.9amas.rf.gd.

Intente ejecutar los Diagnósticos de red de Windows.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Estoy atento, gracias.

Hello there,

First of all this is an English forum so please speak English or at least try to use an online translator.

Your site is visible here on my end and does not show an error:

Please try clearing your browser cache or use Incognito Mode to evade your normal browser’s cache.

4 Likes

A thousand apologies, I was using the web translator. My comment was translated into Spanish. Regarding the web, I don’t know what happened. It is currently working but for a day I did not enter the address.

http://9amas.rf.gd/curso/

Thanks for your attention…

No worries.

Also what is the problem you were encountering again? The link to your site you provided above seems to be working fine here on my end:

Are you still experiencing any errors?

4 Likes

Hi! I am having trouble installing plugins in wordpress and downloading backup files (manually and through plugin). Previously my site was down, but two days passed and it worked again. However I want to make a backup but I can’t. What would be failing? Thank you. Screenshots: 1 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB 2 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

Its a known issue on infinityfree server. Please wait for it to be fix.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.