The site and account are not working

idk maybe try to wait 48h (since it can take up to 48h i think (most of internet things say that)
and try to clear your cache and the CF cache

you can use this hosting with CF thats not the pb here just

if you use IF NS you should use their DNS system (not CF) if you use CF NS you should use CF DNS system (like on your screenshot)

you are on namesilo of what i see so set your NS here (i think you know) do what i told the line above and wait it should work,

and then only check your SSL certificat because i think this was the original pb

Cloudflare

Emphasis:

This goes more so for single word replies.

If you want to use Cloudflare, the first thing to do is to switch your domain back to Cloudflare’s nameservers. You’re using our nameservers right now.

1 Like

I understand everything!)) Excuse me. I don’t know much about it. I fixed the DNS.
Screenshot_7

Do I need to remove SSL here? If so, how?
Screenshot_9

Yes, you did. Now wait for DNS propagation (72 hours) and don’t touch anything. In Cloudflare, make sure you have SSL set to flexible, you can ignore the one on IF unless you want to use it. The article below may be able to help you out.

1 Like

You don’t NEED to remove SSL. But if you’re using Cloudflare, I wouldn’t bother with Let’s Encrypt or GoGetSSL certificates. And if you’re not going to use those certificates, it doesn’t matter if you keep it or not.

You can remove the SSL domain by clicking the domain in the list, scrolling down the page and clicking the Delete button.

If you are using Cloudflare, I would recommend to request a Self Signed SSL certificate instead. You can also do that with our SSL certificates tool. You can then install that certificate to your account and set Cloudflare to “Full” SSL mode.

This is more secure and tends to be more bug free than using the default Flexible SSL.

1 Like

Hello. Can you give instructions on how to do this? To go to full. Thanks.

I already did.

2 Likes

Thanks! And please see. Throws an error. What to do? I see the certificate, but the site is not working yet.

Please screenshot your Cloudflare DNS, and provide the IP of your account from the Client Area.
Thanks

Screenshot_14

That’s weird. The IP is working, and your site just seams to be constantly loading. I don’t have access to the tools to check at the moment, but if no one else gets back to you I can check tonight.

Check, please. “File Manager” does not open in my account.

This is what I see.

Which could be related to this

1 Like

When it showed an error (on the screen), the certificate was. There was a secure connection. But now the site is not loading.

I don’t see a timeout error, I only see the redirect loop issue.

Do you have any Page Rules or other redirects setup at Cloudflare? If so, please try disabling those.

No, I didn’t change anything there anymore.

The site has appeared). Hopefully it will work without problems? Loading is long. I can’t get into the File Manager.