The site does not work after Temporarily Suspended

i am having the same issue and i am not able to switch domains wich is the worst part

Please wait for Admin.

2 Likes

Same thing happening for me too. Domain: premierpay.ml

I have the same problem and it takes 3 days, I need to work on my page I can’t begin another time, please help

This seems like a global issue, please wait until Admin comes online

3 Likes

This was an issue caused by a technical problem at iFastNet. The issue has been addressed already and the system is currently restoring the affected websites. Within a few hours, all websites on active accounts should be back up again.

4 Likes

now nothing has changed.мi deleted the domain in cpanel but nothing changed, i reacted the account,but nothing changed, i canceled the domain and took it again, the error is the same!

To repeat my previous message:

Added emphasis to the important part. “within a few hours” is not “right now”. Please have patience while the systems are synchronizing.

2 Likes

Check screenshot , please .

I’m sorry, but have you even read anything I’ve written here? Or are you just going to keep posting until the site is back online and ignore anything anyone writes here?

I believe I have sufficiently helped you, but I can’t help you if you completely ignore my messages.

Okay. account activated 27.12.2020 20:11, NOW
28.12.2020 18:01 and site the site is still not active. not activeted. Thank you for helping. I’m just changing hosting.

is it not active on client area?

Site active in client area.

Now I have put another domain on another account. The problem is the same.

Still as Admin said it is an issue that’s going to be fixed soon, feel free to shift to another hosting but please don’t blame us for thinking that we do not understand your problem.

3 Likes

I understand. Thanks all for helping.

1 Like

Thanks for your honesty & update.

1 Like

he has a point its been 5 Hours and my website is not back up (a few hours usually is 2-3 not 5)

Please, it is important to put the URL of the website, so we can help you

It is sports4free.ga but my domain is not working right now either