The site goes down when apperently the processes are over the limit?

Username (e.g. epiz_ 32113240) or Website URL

I am asking for snaptint.xyz and all subdomains.

Error Message

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

Other Information

I am very aware that my bandwidth and any other limit on my account has not ever been passed, i uploaded an image to let you see. I would really need something to understand where I can take track of this resource and why actually it is none of those listed on the account cpanel page.

Welcome!

Here is the support article on the limit:

This is not tracked in the control panel because it would have to be update real-time, which will put too much strain on the backend servers.

6 Likes

And do you have any kind of measurements or stats to tell me how normally it is calculated?

No, we don’t keep individual logs, just the numbers. Follow the tips in the guide to reduce your PHP Processes usage.

5 Likes

The Account Statistics page has more graphs on the resource usage of your account.

But the numbers are intentionally vague. We want you to stay within the limits and upgrade if you need more, not try to skirt it and use as much power as possible for free.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.