Thegamearcade.com

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

domain dns servers are configured correctly, i uploaded wordpress install files via ftp. everything seems ok yet when trying to open thegamearcade.com it takes me to an error page. also tried with a specific url that should exist such as thegamearcade.com/wp-admin/install.php and nothing happens. the error message shows everytime. what could cause this? maybe it’s because i have a hosting account that just terminated and the current one both with the same domain name. please help. thanks.

I’m using this software:

filezilla

For me it’s now working, and taking me on thegamearcade.com/wp-admin/setup-config.php. Your WP is in Spanish too, so I can barely understand because I’m Italian and some words are similar to Italian :slight_smile: If you have problems, just clear the cache and cookies or configure 1.1.1.1 on your device (if it’s a computer, configure it using the instructions; if it’s a phone, download the app and configure the VPN connection).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.