There is a critical error on your website

My website URL is:
RCL134.epizy.com

What I’m seeing is:
On installing a plugin, I get “installation failed. There is a critical error on your website. Please check your admin email inbox for instructions. Learn more about debugging in Wordpress.”

I did not receive an email. I also do not get emails when. I spend test emails with contact form 7.

I’m using this software:
Just Wordpress with Crome browser.

Additional information:

That seems to be an issue with your Wordpress installation itself or with the Contact Form 7 plugin.
I have had issues with CF 7 myself, which is why I stopped using it.

1 Like

Hi. I keep getting this error on trying to install the simple calendar plugin. The error message, “Installation failed: There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.Learn more about debugging in WordPress, “ suggests I have a site admin inbox where I can find more information. How can I access it? I get no message in the email I set up for this site.

If you have problems on some plugins not being installed, try to install them via FTP. Here are the instructions to do that:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.