These credentials do not match our records. - ERROR

Hello everybody, so i was trying to login to my Control Panel account since some moments and i have got this error and i can’t login i don’t know why please some help

These credentials do not match our records.

You get the error “these credentials do not match our records” because your email address or password are incorrect. Try to reset your client area password.

@Admin said:
You get the error “these credentials do not match our records” because your email address or password are incorrect. Try to reset your client area password.

okay thanks will try changing it.
it happened only after changing my Forums password. is my Control panel account linked with my Forums Account ??

@Zorono said:

@Admin said:

okay thanks will try changing it.
it happened only after changing my Forums password. is my Control panel account linked with my Forums Account ??

Just for clarification: are you referring to the control panel or the client area? Because the hosting control panel and the client area are largely separate systems. The forum and the client area do have single sign on integration, which is why you should not be able to set your forum password in the first place.