Third party products marketing and content locker

Hi.
I was curious to know whether promoting 3rd party products on my website is against the terms and conditions? I am using free hosting with my custom domain.
Also using content locker is permissible on certain pages?
I tried to find related topics here but couldn’t find it.
Thank You

@theonlineexplorer said:
Hi.
I was curious to know whether promoting 3rd party products on my website is against the terms and conditions? I am using free hosting with my custom domain.
Also using content locker is permissible on certain pages?
I tried to find related topics here but couldn’t find it.
Thank You

In promoting 3rd party, maybe yes as long as you don’t promote illegal things and any related stuffs.

And in content locker, I’m not sure, would you mind telling g me what kind of software is this?

Hi.
No there’s no illegal stuff. All marketing is related to software and internet products.
Content locker is where a person needs to provide the email, to see the premium link with discounted prices, which leads to adding the subscribed emails addresses to the database.
Cheers!

@theonlineexplorer said:
Hi.
No there’s no illegal stuff. All marketing is related to software and internet products.
Content locker is where a person needs to provide the email, to see the premium link with discounted prices, which leads to adding the subscribed emails addresses to the database.
Cheers!

It looks like you are good to go.
But I’m not sure, Admin will clarify this.

@theonlineexplorer said:
Hi.
Cheers!

As long as you’re following the law and not doing something like clickbait marketing to collect email addresses to spam people, I don’t see any problem.