This better get fixed

I just deleted my account with infinity free because i wanted to move to wix for easier site building but after moving my domain over i checked it and found out that infinity free had the audacity to take my domain and use it for advertisements… I DO NOT PAY £76 A YEAR FOR PATHETIC COMPANY’S TO MAKE PROFIT FROM!!! i want it fixed TODAY! my domain is “thegaylord.me

@Dunkelheit said:
I just deleted my account with infinity free because i wanted to move to wix for easier site building but after moving my domain over i checked it and found out that infinity free had the audacity to take my domain and use it for advertisements… I DO NOT PAY £76 A YEAR FOR PATHETIC COMPANY’S TO MAKE PROFIT FROM!!! i want it fixed TODAY! my domain is “thegaylord.me

Wait What? It’s your domain take it anywhere!

@Dunkelheit said:

As what @Ranakhas said,
Your domain is not on InfinityFree, your domain is yours and forever will be!
Your domain is on your domain name provider, your domain provider is the one holding your domain! If you want to Change hosting then change your name servers to your new web hosting, take your domain name everywhere.
And also about the ads, that ads is not making revenue!
The ads are simply normal just for premium web hosting.

WHOIS information stated that your site have been perform under Wix services, you may want to visit it again.

Also, nice URL :smiley:

@Joo_Nath said:
Also, nice URL :smiley:

Lol that get me XD

@Dunkelheit said:

Hello,
What you probably meant is that it redirected you to suspendeddomain.org.
This is a common issue if you use Byet Nameservers(ns.byet.org)instead of InfinityFree nameservers(ns.epizy.com).
As I know from iFastnet,it stops redirecting to suspendeddomain.org after 30 days approximately.
Nice to see the issue is fixed,anyway.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Dunkelheit said:

Hello,
This is a common issue if you use Byet Nameservers(ns.byet.org)instead of InfinityFree nameservers(ns.epizy.com).
As I know from iFastnet,it stops redirecting to suspendeddomain.org after 30 days approximately.

It’s pretty much the same,
ns1.epizy.com is equal to ns1.byet.org
all the name servers of InfinityFree is managed by Byet/iFastnet

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Dunkelheit said:

Hello,

Yes,but…
When you have it to Byet.org Nameservers,after deleting domain it redirects you to suspendeddomain.org for 30 days approximately and then it deletes.
If you have it on epizy.com nameservers,it immediately deletes.

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Dunkelheit said:

Hello,

Yes,but…
When you have it to Byet.org Nameservers,after deleting domain it redirects you to suspendeddomain.org for 30 days approximately and then it deletes.
If you have it on epizy.com nameservers,it immediately deletes.

Nope, ns1.byet.org and ns1.epizy.com are the exact same servers with the exact same IP addresses. If you close an account and then try to look it up on our/iFastNet’s nameservers, you’ll be redirected to suspendeddomain.org. Until you point the domain to other nameservers and your internet provider catches up on that as well.