this is a very bad hosting service to use

if you are reading here , save your life and don’t use their service , this is scam , they took over my domain and i’m going to blow up videos everywhere about this scammy hosting website

1 Like

infinityfree isn’t a scam, it’s free hosting service lol

I’ve been with infinityfree for about few weeks now, and never had them take over my domain, if you mean “redirecting” you might have had it suspended has suspended websites will redirect you to their sponsors.

1 Like

they don’t leave me use another hosting service , they took my ownership , i can’t prove to another service that i own that domain because the domain is already in use
well wait untill you decide to move to another website and make sure to keep lol with you then
many thanks for taking time to respond

I’ve moved my website/domain to infinityfree lol

If you own the domain, just set the name servers to “default” or clear them and wait 1-3hours for changes to take full affect and then enter the new name servers for the other host.

Hope this helped ya out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@giveup said:
if you are reading here , save your life and don’t use their service , this is scam , they took over my domain and i’m going to blow up videos everywhere about this scammy hosting website

No, you took your domain name here. You added the domain name to an account and then closed it while the domain name was still on it. You can easily remove the domains yourself, we have no intention to hold your domain names hostage.

I understand if you’re distressed by not being able to use the domain if you’re under the impression you deleted them. But please try to be a bit open minded and don’t assume everything which doesn’t work exactly as you expect to be an active, malevolent attempt to hurt you.

1 Like