This is getting real annoying

wait can I add a freenom domain to my existing account after I change the name server of freenom domain to point to infinityfree nameserver? If so then can you make a detailed comment to step by step thread showing how to do so [as in redirect site to new domain]? If that is possible then it might be the solution I was looking for :smiley:

1 Like

ps please tag me when you are done

I think you can park the domain

1 Like

wdym by park the domain? but if I can use a freenom domain as a addon domain so I can use cloudflare then STRONKs. This very well might be a lifesaver

so if I still had to use buddypress then I would have to disable caching? sort of getting mixed messages right now

is a parked domain different from addon domain?

1 Like

Yes. Parked domain: For serving your website with same content as your previous subdomain
Addon Domain: For serving your website with different/new content, and you have a new directory for your new domain in <your domain>/htdocs folder.

how do I set up a parked domain?

1 Like

Set your nameserver, then go with first option
But first, you need to register your domain either in freenom or cheap registrars, like Namecheap

1 Like

already took care of that

Give me your new domain, for checking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already added infinityfree nameserver to it
http://disqus-eternal.cf/

Wait for 24 hours, like I did :smiley:

that’s all to it?

Not yet. After 24 hours, you need to add your domain to your hosting account. And if you’re using WordPress, you need to change site URL.

@PsyNyaNade Setting up free domain from Freenom probably take 10 minutes that includes installing Wordpress from Softaculous in your Infinity Cpanel.

The way you do this is While registering your domain at Freenom, Just add ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com in the DNS Tab Where you Select The Free 12 Months Before you complete the Checkout. That way Freenom will propagate the domain faster and within 1 minute you can head back to Inifnityfree Cpanel and Add Aliases(Parked Domain) as the domain you just registered. Select the Website it would show through Parked Domain. That’s all you need to do.

After that you can go ahead and issue a SSL through Link Mentioned Above replies.

I have to issue a ssl certificate again?

if New domain yes.

That includes Park on domain? If you were to redirect everything to new park on domain?

So after you add infinityfree nameserver and add it to Parker domains I have to remove infinityfree nameserver and add cloud flare nameserver?