This site can’t be reached | DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

My website URL is: http://www.sketchh.biz

**What I’m seeing is:

This site can’t be reached

www.sketchh.biz ’s server IP address could not be found.

• [Try running Windows Network Diagnostics](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN**

I’m using this software: Google Chrome

**Additional information:My site was working fine for months without any issues until day before yestreday. No settings changed. I had searched in forum but no luck and hence reaching out to you. Kindly help me. **

Looks like the problem has solved. If you still have the problem, it means an error on your internet connection. Your website is working fine for me.

Hi, I don’t think his problem was solved, I can’t open his website.

I am getting the same issue for my own website(yatekgames.com) on my laptop but I can still open it on my phone if I use a mobile network instead of WIFI.
Why does the website open from some networks but getting DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error on others?

Hi Team
My portal "devicesmanagementportal.ml is also saying

Hi Team
My portal “devicesmanagementportal.ml” is alos not working and saying

This site can’t be reached

devicesmanagementportal.ml took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Can you please check into and let me know

@preethijtm12 As you can see by the second line in the error message you see, it’s not actually the same issue.

The IP address your website is on has been taken down because of a DDoS attack. Our systems administrators are monitoring the issue and will reactivate the IP address as soon as the attack is over.

In the mean time, the only thing I can recommend to do is to wait, or you could move your website to a different account on a different IP address.

@samikshya’s domain was down because of this nameserver outage: Ongoing Nameserver Issues

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.