How to solve this error?

@jobsport-info said:
My site often shows

This site can’t be reached
jobsport.info took too long to respond.

Search Google for jobsport.info
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

How to solve this error?

As far as I can tell, the IP address your website is on is nullrouted. Nullrouting IP addresses is often used to minimize the damage of a DDoS attack. If an IP address is nullrouted, it means that all websites using that IP address cannot be reached. However, this ensures that other websites on the server with different IP addresses can still be reached.

I can assure you that our server admins are on top of it and doing their best to limit the interruption to your website as best they can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

I am under dos attack What can I do

@Geek_Tips_Hub said: I am under dos attack What can I do

Quickly go to Cloudflare and turn on I’m under attack!

@Admin said:
As far as I can tell, the IP address your website is on is nullrouted. Nullrouting IP addresses is often used to minimize the damage of a DDoS attack. If an IP address is nullrouted, it means that all websites using that IP address cannot be reached. However, this ensures that other websites on the server with different IP addresses can still be reached.

I can assure you that our server admins are on top of it and doing their best to limit the interruption to your website as best they can. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

That means no one can DNS attack on our servers. Awesome.