This site cant be reached

Hi, sir.

My website is ( *******.com )

I do not access my website, Sho this Error (

This site can’t be reached
www.********.com** ’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for ********
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

I’m using ( Wordpress )

Please Solve this problem.

First of all, just because another topic has a similar subject to yours, that doesn’t give you a free pass to resurrect a three month old topic.

Also, I don’t see the same problem on your website. It doesn’t load for me either, but that’s because:

I want to permanently close my infinite free account. please help me. I can’t find any deleted link so, please urgent delete my account.

Please check the knowledge base first: https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-delete-your-account/

Solve…

you need first to remove domains (see text in red)
You can delete the domains through the Addon Domains, Parked Domains and Subdomains section in your control panel

please go to the control panel

OPs… Thanks a lot man.

If it’s solved, please use the “Solved” button to mark the topic as solved.

Please kindly check mine its unable to connect temporarily unavailable or too busy www.aewaltersngltd.ga @admin

Same problem on my site also admiringamrit.ml plzz solve it

Your domain name is currently pointing to Cloudflare’s nameservers, but Cloudflare does not have any DNS records for your domain. Please set the correct DNS records in Cloudflare or switch your domain name back to our nameservers (which have already been configured correctly for your domain).

How I can set correct DNS in cloud flare it shows error

plz help me to fix this issue

In the FreeNom domain client area you have to add the following NameServers -

to your domain “admiringamrit.ml”

Then wait for few hours to two days for the DNS Propagation to happen.

Sir what is the benfit of changing the name servers does this solve my cloudflare DNS issue

sir plzz help me to fix this issue I have changed the nameservers

Changing your nameservers will not fix the issues with your Cloudflare DNS records, but it will fix your website. To fix the Cloudflare DNS records, you need to fix them yourself. If you have no idea how to do that, then maybe it’s not a good idea to manage your own DNS records?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.