This Site cant be reached

ifpc-hq.epizy.com

Website

Refused to connect

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

When I changed my phpVMs version to 5.6 this error suddenly occurred but it said it was 5.6. Pls Help

1 Like

Can we know which cms/script you are using to help you solve the error?

1 Like

What is a cms? Im new to phpVMs and hosting

1 Like

Try changing the php version to 7.4.

1 Like

I switched it to 7.4 but I get the same error

So you use https://www.phpvms.net/?

1 Like

Yes I did

1 Like

Should I re-download phpVMs and upload the files again?

1 Like

I found this while I was searching on their website:

Shared Hosting

While shared hosts are not ideal for numerous reasons (don't use free hosts, you'll have
a really bad time), it's still possible to run phpVMS. By just uploading the files, you
will be able to visit the site. Assuming your host is running Apache, the  `.htaccess`  file
should handle the URL rewriting. If you're unable to reach the installer (the first test
to see if it will work with your host), contact your host's support about  `.htaccess`
support.

I’ll contact support. Thanks for your help :grin:

1 Like

I meant to read this: ‘‘don’t use free hosts, you’ll have
a really bad time’’.

.htaccess is enabled in free hosting but maybe are some requirements of the software that are not met in free hosting.

1 Like

All my friends have been using InfinityFree for hosting with phpVMs 5.6 and they haven’t had any problems.

1 Like

Then I suggest you to try contacting your friends to tell you how the installed it.

I hope that I helped

1 Like

Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your day/evening/night

1 Like

Hey @SahShu1988,
The script must work fine. The problem is something else. Please read this:

3 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully this will get fixed soon so my Virtual Airline will be up and running

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.