This site can't be reached

Hello all,

Yesterday was a go-date for a project website that i have made and it was working perfectly fine throughout the whole day. Today, the website is intermittently up and down, mostly down, it would allow the connection for about 5 seconds some time and then it would go down again. Every time, this error shows up

This site can’t be reached
susupport.epizy.com took too long to respond.
Search Google for susupport epizy utilities
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Please assist

Got the same probem. For me it looks like ddos. (Germany)

Looks like it’s not uncommon. I have this issue too. Connection timed out almost everytime I try to connect. Worked 5 minutes, then 1 hour down, then 5 minutes again, and now it’s down. Again…

@Bukovski said:
Hello all,

Yesterday was a go-date for a project website that i have made and it was working perfectly fine throughout the whole day. Today, the website is intermittently up and down, mostly down, it would allow the connection for about 5 seconds some time and then it would go down again. Every time, this error shows up

This site can’t be reached
susupport.epizy.com took too long to respond.
Search Google for susupport epizy utilities
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Please assist

It is now up and running.

@Kalle801 said:
Got the same probem. For me it looks like ddos. (Germany)

Maybe it is, but there is nothing confirmed yet.

@PavelGrulich said:
Looks like it’s not uncommon. I have this issue too. Connection timed out almost everytime I try to connect. Worked 5 minutes, then 1 hour down, then 5 minutes again, and now it’s down. Again…

This reminds me of DDoS, maybe it is one…

Now its up again and running smooth.