This site/page has used all avaialble php/apache processes allowed on free hosting account

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_30556939

Error Message

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

Other Information

I have Innodes left, i have Disk Space left, i have Daily Hits Used left and so on, but after setting up some plugins to make wordpress somewhat more beautiful and having woocommerce, i am out of processes…

Where is this metrics shown? How can I monitor it?

ARE there MORE metrics i need to know about that will stop me from working with your service ?!? Are php/processes unlimited in the paid version? i could not find any restriction on this…

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this ressource, the last thing i wonder is, if it says: On premium hosting the entry process allocation is much higher than on free hosting.
What exactly does that mean, how much higher?

Where can i look into this metrics to get a feeling for it since i am playing with the idea of dropshipping on premium, which means there will be a crawler running once a day.

Hardly anyone really knows. The exact limits of free hosting are kept secret. There aren’t metrics for you to check on free hosting. Premium hosting has much more detailed information.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.