Tickets Support?

Hi,

I try to find summit tickets but i cant find it!
It is at infinity client area? or on epizy cpanel area?

I already check both and still cant find it.

Admin please but those on both cpanel for your user convinient.

We provide free hosting. You don’t pay us anything but we’re letting you use the servers anyways. It’s sounds kinda insane when you think about it.

While we can do it (and have done it for quite a while), it does mean our budget per user is extremely small. It’s enough to provide you a hosting account, but not to hire staff to help you and everyone else personally with every issue and question.

Because of that, there is no ticket support for InfinityFree. All support is done through this forum. If you truly require ticket support, you must upgrade your account.

@Admin said:
We provide free hosting. You don’t pay us anything but we’re letting you use the servers anyways. It’s sounds kinda insane when you think about it.

While we can do it (and have done it for quite a while), it does mean our budget per user is extremely small. It’s enough to provide you a hosting account, but not to hire staff to help you and everyone else personally with every issue and question.

Because of that, there is no ticket support for InfinityFree. All support is done through this forum. If you truly require ticket support, you must upgrade your account.

First of all, you successfully make me sound like a ungrateful person.(I don’t mean to be!)

Secondly, the reason i’m asking about tickets support is because i have seen that you suggesting people to summit support ticket if they have any problem or demand with their account or website for example to reactivate their account.

Now personally i didnt expect much of your free hosting but i must said i’m really happy with your hosting server and support in this forum. I also prefer asking on forum than summiting ticket LOL.

Now come the important part - the reason i’m asking for support ticket is because I’m hosting a wordpress site and i activate a plugin that provide web firewall. To make it fully working, i will need ‘auto_prepend_file’ to be point to ‘htdocs/wordfence-waf.php’ on my website dir.

You did not not set php to scan for additional php.ini or for extra php settings which make the firewall unable to set above needs. If it possible for you to help me then let’s continue on private message/conversation as this probably gonna involve some sensitive information.

Thank you for your time and i hope this hosting gonna be big and success.

@DarkAM said:

First of all, you successfully make me sound like a ungrateful person.(I don’t mean to be!)

I’m sorry about that, I tend to get a bit bitter sometimes when that question is ask, because quite a large number of people are actually demanding us to fix their websites, i.e. Google how their scripts work.

Secondly, the reason i’m asking about tickets support is because i have seen that you suggesting people to summit support ticket if they have any problem or demand with their account or website for example to reactivate their account.

If an account is suspended, a special review request section is opened up where people can ask why their account is suspended, request for the account to be reactivated or backups to be provided. If your account is suspended, you must use that section.

However, it cannot be accessed otherwise. That section is only for account suspensions, because those require active intervention on our part and are very specific to individual accounts.

Now personally i didnt expect much of your free hosting but i must said i’m really happy with your hosting server and support in this forum. I also prefer asking on forum than summiting ticket LOL.

Now come the important part - the reason i’m asking for support ticket is because I’m hosting a wordpress site and i activate a plugin that provide web firewall. To make it fully working, i will need ‘auto_prepend_file’ to be point to ‘htdocs/wordfence-waf.php’ on my website dir.

You did not not set php to scan for additional php.ini or for extra php settings which make the firewall unable to set above needs. If it possible for you to help me then let’s continue on private message/conversation as this probably gonna involve some sensitive information.

Thank you for your time and i hope this hosting gonna be big and success.

You can’t set your own php.ini directives here. However, we already have our own layer of security filters, so you don’t need Wordfence as badly as you would otherwise. If you still want to use it, that’s fine, but you’ll have to run it without the auto prepended file.

@Admin said:
I’m sorry about that, I tend to get a bit bitter sometimes when that question is ask, because quite a large number of people are actually demanding us to fix their websites, i.e. Google how their scripts work.

Peace! <3 , I’m not mad or anyting and sorry for asking sensitive question of yours hahaha :smiley: .
Don’t overwork yourself and don’t do to much more than your pay cheq :slight_smile:

If an account is suspended, a special review request section is opened up where people can ask why their account is suspended, request for the account to be reactivated or backups to be provided. If your account is suspended, you must use that section.

However, it cannot be accessed otherwise. That section is only for account suspensions, because those require active intervention on our part and are very specific to individual accounts.

Thank you for that information. Will keep it in mind and hopefully i will never see those special review request on my account :smiley:

You can’t set your own php.ini directives here. However, we already have our own layer of security filters, so you don’t need Wordfence as badly as you would otherwise. If you still want to use it, that’s fine, but you’ll have to run it without the auto prepended file.

Noted. Basic protection will do. Thank you for your hardwork and Good Luck.