Tired of Uploading files with filezilla. Want do that from my site. Not allowing me to upload >10M

I want to upload my files from my site instead of using filezilla. The fact is, I want some of my friends to contribute to my site by programming. As you know, it requires to check after upload if the codes are working fine or not. But I don’t want to share my FTP password with them. So we have to go a long way, which is, they send the file to my, I upload it. If I found a problem, I inform them to fix that. So I choose to make an upload page. I am facing “

413 Request Entity Too Large

nginx

while uploading a 30mb file. Plz help, and allow me to upload at least 50mb. This would be highly appreciated. I am a highschool student, and I can’t afford any premium plans right now. Though the codes are smaller, but some other small material got a huge size. So If we compressed all file as zip, it comes around 20 mb. Please help

Hi
https://infinityfree.net/support/what-is-the-fileupload-size-limit/

unzip files on your PC and then upload files piece by piece into appropriate folders (keep structure if necessary)