Tk sites should be allowed

all i ever wanted was a website and to be honest i thought i’d found a great host for it with infinityfree. it is free, fast, satisfied customers, etc.
ive been searching for a month and this is the only host i thought could work. It turns out that the dont allow tk sites. WHY THE beep DO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WANT FREE HOSTING??? BECAUSE THEY HAVE A 50 BUCK A MONTH GODADDY SITE??? NO!!! IM beep BROKE AND I JUST WANT A FREE HOST AND WEBSITE. this is the most beep dissapointing thing t[hat has happened to me this year.
Take this quote from the fake Q&A.
Q" Why do you provide free hosting?"
A"InfinityFree provides free hosting, because we believe everyone should have the opportunity to build a presence online. Regardless of who you are, where you are and what your budget is, we believe you should be able to have a website. "
BUDGET???
NO beep WAY!!! I HAVE NO CASH TO SPEND ON SHIT LIKE DOMAINS OR HOSTING.
I WANNA beep DIE.

LET ME HOST MY WEBSITE FOR FREE

post edited by a moderator
because it contains inappropriate expression (beep)

Well you can get other free domains from Freenom. Just do not get .tk.
Others like .ml, .gq and .ga etc should be fine

You can also use free subdomains as well

4 Likes

Firstly mind your language. Secondly .tk domains are blocked due to security concerns and maybe related to seo. Like @KangJL said, free domains are still a great choice.

2 Likes

Hey, I just wanted to inform you that Freenom.com provides other free domains some include .gq, .ga, .ml, .cf, and InfinityFree provides free sub-domains some include: .rf.gd, .epizy.com, and more. Please note that free domains received with Freenom will not work with Cloudflare.com at the moment. Also please note that you have come off strong in your post and that may make people not want to help you. Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

that*

Also, there is no need for swearing.

As others have pointed out, InfinityFree provides free sub-domains for your use (You can create them in the control panel under “Subdomains”). If you want a custom domain, freenom.com offers many TLDs for free. Additionally, a TLD such as .com (like yoursite.com) only costs about $10 a year.

2 Likes

Actually, they do (Or at least some of them do). I currently have two .ml domains with Cloudflare, one of witch was added only a month ago.

1 Like

What if the .tk domain on Dot TK and Freenom are available. On 2021-10-19T05:00:00Z, The File Manager has an expired SSL certificate.

FREE DOMAINS LIKE .TK OR .GQ ARE NICE. Why would they ban .tk? Also, if I click “Get it Now”, it says “Not Avaliable” on Freenom.

.cf not .ck

Due to large abuse of the TLD. Also, iFastNet makes the choices, not InfinityFree.

That is a common FreeNom error. Just enter the full domain in the search box instead.

2 Likes

At least most of the Free TLDs are supported here
unlike some other free hosting

4 Likes

Ah, okay. My domain is not working with it. I already got SSL and I have added in rate limiting into my site so no need for Cloudflare anymore :slight_smile:

disappointing

1 Like

He spelled it correctly though.

No, disappointing only has 1 ‘s’

1 Like

Oh, it does! Seems like Grammarly has been correcting me and I’ve never noticed.

It’s fine, I’m not gonna be a jerk about it.

It appears most free hosting services do not allow them due to the heavy amounts of abuse of them.

I know, it was a mistake.