TLS Certificate is not trusted!

###SajedulIslam247
(getredirected.epizy.com)

TLS Certificate is not trusted / The certificate is not trusted in all web browsers

(
The certificate is not signed by a trusted authority (checking against Mozilla’s root store). If you bought the certificate from a trusted authority, you probably just need to install one or more intermediate certificates. Contact your certificate provider for assistance doing this for your server platform.
)

I recently applied for an SSL certificate and when I check it on SSL Checker and https://www.digicert.com/help/ it shows the certificate was not installed correctly!

(Can you please help me to get this solved ?)

1 Like

I can’t even open your site (It just keeps closing), so I don’t know how we’re supposed to check the site.

Apart from that, using SSL Shopper, it says your Cert is fine. If you want almost full browser support, consider using Cloudflare with a proper domain (rather than a subdomain)

3 Likes

Thanks for checking the issue
I opened the sub-domain for redirection and it’s attached with SSL from infinityfree.net. So I think if the SSL going to work then it will work for all not only for the proper domain also for sub-domains.

Please search the forum next time before posting. It took me less than a minute to find three topics about this in the last two weeks alone.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.