עזרה

I’m trying to recover a password but it just does not work for me it tells me it sends me an email but in practice it does not send anything

What password are you trying to recover?

ללוח הבקרה

Remember to speak English here. I think your saying “Control Panel”?

The control panel password is easy to reset, just click “edit account” and on the “Hosting Account Password” section, change your passoword.
You will not recieve an email as you can edit the password directly from the Hosting account dashboard.

2 Likes

It does not change the password

Can you elaborate on that? What makes you say it doesn’t change the password?

It just does not matter, he always tells me yes but never changes and does not send anything by email

NEVER CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD FROM THERE, If there was an option to remove this feature it was removed already. change your password through clientArea->your site->edit account.

5 Likes

Even from there it does not matter to me

That’s what it’s bringing me, but it does not change the password

Instead of repeating that statement, could you please answer my question instead?

So far, you’ve only shown a screenshot of a method which we told you does not work. So could you please explain in detail what happens if you try to change the password through the client area on app.infinityfree.net?

3 Likes

I have no idea what causes it, maybe a problem with the storage company, for me it is possible to delete the whole account completely, and I would be happy if you do, and I will open a new account

Delete the account permanently, which I can use with my email address for the new account

I just force synced the password of your hosting account from the client area to the hosting system. It was indeed out of sync.

Note that you can do this whenever you want yourself from the client area through the hosting account → Manage → Edit Account → Hosting Account Password panel.

So you should be able to access your hosting account now.

If you want, you can remove the domain name from the current account, deactivate the old account and create a new one. Permanently deleting the account right now isn’t possible, but that doesn’t stop you from creating a new account. And you don’t need to delete the full client area profile to create a new hosting account.

3 Likes

Thank you very much !!!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.