Trick (or bug) with old registration

I have been doing stupid things and it occurred to me to put on my computer host epizy.com to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) with XAMPP, I put in a registration form, and it worked. Until the order.epizy.com page worked.

Here some screenshots:

@VitaHostML said:
I have been doing stupid things and it occurred to me to put on my computer host epizy.com to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) with XAMPP, I put in a registration form, and it worked. Until the order.epizy.com page worked.

Here some screenshots:

Well, that is really strange, but I wouldn’t call it a “bug”.
This is caused on every hosting and on InfinityFree it has no use, because you won’t be able to access Client Area.
This would also work with VitaHost, have you tried it also there?

It’s not that strange, and I wouldn’t call it a “bug” either.

The free hosting platform has a built-in registration system in addition to the API the client area uses. InfinityFree doesn’t use the form system, but there is no way right now to disable it entirely (and a missing feature is not a bug).

Instead, I just monitor if any accounts are created outside the client area and take them down. If you want to set up a website, just use the client area.

Can you get an account back after it was suspended? Reviewing suspended accounts is done by submitting a request for that account through the client area. And if you did not create your account through the client area, that means you cannot submit a review request.

@Admin said:
It’s not that strange, and I wouldn’t call it a “bug” either.

The free hosting platform has a built-in registration system in addition to the API the client area uses. InfinityFree doesn’t use the form system, but there is no way right now to disable it entirely (and a missing feature is not a bug).

Instead, I just monitor if any accounts are created outside the client area and take them down. If you want to set up a website, just use the client area.

Can you get an account back after it was suspended? Reviewing suspended accounts is done by submitting a request for that account through the client area. And if you did not create your account through the client area, that means you cannot submit a review request.

Admin, you can still login to the vPanel as long as you know your vPanel credentials but the only options you can see on a suspended account is the Preferences Section and Submit a Ticket option. (I 99.9% sure that you already know this since you have more experience)
But it looks like you removed the Ticket Integration so it will really have no submit a ticket option on vPanel?