Trouble accessing wp dashboard

Can you use FileZilla?

The online file manager is not built to handle large amounts of files.

3 Likes

done i guess

This is what I see

Likely due to this

2 Likes

how to I confirm the database name is correct, and import my SQL file.?

You can check the list of databases in the MySQL Databases section in the control panel, and see the value currently used by opening the wp-config.php file and check the DB_NAME parameter.

Through phpMyAdmin. Yes, some large databases may be more difficult to import, but please try it the easy way first.

When you see a “There has been a critical error” message, instead of making guesses about what the issue could be, you could also try to get the real error message, which usually has a lot more details.

To do so, open the wp-config.php file of your site, find the WP_DEBUG parameter, and replace the false with true and safe the file.

Then reload the page, and you should see the real error message.

I just did that for your site, and got a bunch of errors which appear to be caused missing files in the seo-by-rank-math plugin. The easiest way to fix this is to go into the wp-content/plugins folder of your site and delete the seo-by-rank-math folder. This will remove the broken plugin and let you access the site.

Finally, after you’re done debugging, please make sure to reset the WP_DEBUG parameter back to false, because it’s bad for security if everyone can see all error messages.

5 Likes

there is no file named wp-config.php

Check the file manager, most likely is in the htdocs directory

5 Likes

KangJL is there a way that i just get my old content (I don’t need the website anymore) I only need the articles

Your content are stored in these tables

4 Likes

ah okay, can I extract my articles from these tables?

Just export it.
See below instruction

4 Likes

it told me interrupted server problem

Screenshot?

You should be downloading it as a .sql. Can you share how you exported it from phpMyAdmin?

6 Likes

i clicked export in PHpmy admin and selected the files

You are not following instructions. Otherwise file downloaded will be in sql format

3 Likes

how can I fix this (am following your instructions)
it appears to me as a file (export.php) but it won’t download

It should be downloading as a .sql file. I don’t know what you’re doing, so I’m going to share some screenshots.
Enter phpMyAdmin through cPanel or however you access it).

1. click the export tab:

2. make sure “SQL” is selected in the dropdown. then click go.

3. It will begin downloading. Be sure to click save, not open!

4. click the import tab.

5. Follow the directions in the screenshot below. DO NOT CHANGE ANY OF THE SETTINGS, besides uploading the file

LMK if you need you need any more help.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.