Trying to setup cloudflare on cpanel doesn't work?

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

samdedian.ga

Error Message

DOMAIN IS ALREADY REGISTERED

Other Information

I wanna setup cloudflare onto the cpanel samdedian.ga

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : CloudFlare could not detect “samdedian.ga” as a registered domain.

Bump. It’s kinda urgent

The same thing happened to me.
But I applied for SSL certificate and registered my website to use SSL.
I recommend you first make and upload SSL certificate (i.e., use https on your site) and then apply for Cloudflare.
This actually solved my problem but I can’t be sure about you.
I registered my domain to Cloudflare from Cloudflare’s official website, not from cPanel.

NEVER EVER ENABLE CLOUDFLARE IN CPANEL :warning:

Please activate it manually @ dash.cloudflare.com and use this guide How to use cloudflare

2 Likes

Hey so I enabled it on the dash.cloudflare.com the ssl setting is set to full and it’s not working but if I put it on flexible it works but it’s not secure how can I get it to be on full and works.

if you want it to be set on full, go ahead to https://app.infinityfree.net/ssls and get a free ssl (add the cname records in cloudflare, not in vpanel), and add the ssl in vpanel(ss/tls ) and you should be able to use in full(strict)mode

1 Like

ok

I’ve done the part up to setting the cname records in cloudflare but Idk what to do in the add ssl in vpanel(ssl/tls)

Here. See this.

How to install an SSL certificate - InfinityFree Knowledge Base

2 Likes

Ok so now I need to request a ssl certificate. How long does that take

It took me around 15 mins to totally setup SSL.

After you request it do they send it to your email?

I waited there for them to make SSL. It took less than 5 mins to make SSL for them.

oh ok so it just updated the page when it’s done, but the thing is I clicked on request a ssl ca and left website and I think that was the problem

Its fine. Just select your domain you registered and scroll down. You will see date and status of certificate. If issued, click on issued and you will get your private key and certificate.

1 Like

You need to ask Cloudflare about this. Cloudflare returns this message through the Cloudlfare API because Cloudflare does not detect your domain name as being valid. We have no way to tell why they say this or have any way to affect this.

4 Likes

just keep clicking the button, freenoms api is screwed up soo bad that cloudflare and other services cannot detect if your domain is registered correctly

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.