Unable to access site

Hello so I have this website https://miraculousfree.ml where I have episodes of a tv series, I started adding all the episodes normally so if you go to Season 3 and press on the first until the 8th episode it loads them perfectly. I added the rest but when I click on them I get the infinite free 404 screen when they exist, I have reloaded many times as well

I just tried adding the 13th episode and that worked? It seems the host doesn’t like the episodes from 9 to 12

Here it says they exist, when I click on them I get the 404 again

Hello so I have this website miraculousfree.ml where I have episodes of a tv series, I started adding all the episodes normally so if you go to Season 3 and press on the first until the 8th episode it loads them perfectly. I added the rest but when I click on them I get the infinite free 404 screen when they exist, I have reloaded many times as well (my deleted post)

Hi, they are working fine for me but you are not allowed to host sites that provides, embed or link to pirated contents.

Episode 9 to 12 works for you?

I’ll take it down in just a moment

Yes, you might not be seeing that 404 page because of your browser cache.

I am using firefox, I also did Ctrl + Shift + R but nothing, how can I clear my cache?

Never mind I figured it out and now it works! Thanks

Are you making a clone of Miraculous: Full Episodes and Livestreams!?

You can use CTRL + F5 or simply by going to settings you can clear the cache of browsers.

ok, no problem

Yeah I gave credits to them if you saw, im doing this clone for a thing for my friends

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.