Unable to create hosting account

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or purwanchaltimes.ml

(my registered domain is purwanchaltimes.ml )

“Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

(I have registered my domain where my nameservers pointing are ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com But when I came to create an account for hosting prompt error show “Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.” )

it has ben 48hr of registering the domain. looking for help ASAP.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Uhm,No nameservers were found on that domain.
Please try re adding them.

Proof>

3 Likes

Our panel says your domain name does not have any nameservers, because it does not have any nameservers.

Please check with your domain provider to make sure you’ve added the nameservers to your domain name. If the domain is not set up there, please fix your settings there. If the settings there look OK and you still get this error, please ask your domain provider for help because this is an issue on their end.

3 Likes

Hi It’s pointing to NS .
now can anyone let me know why this issue is persisting even after 72Hrs of domain being registered.
here is the proof.

Hi Soundar for proof I’m attaching Screenshot below

please do let me know the solution for it.

Hi admin,
It seems issue from infinityfree.net’s end.
could you please try yourself one hosting and do let us know .

Hi,
It is not an issue in our side.
No nameservers were found on your domain.(Contact freenom).
Proofs>

Digwebinterface

WhatsmyDns

Our DC Panel

1 Like

Freenom is very glitchy these days. That issues in at their end not ours.

3 Likes

Now the NS are perfect, create your account

Thanks ,

Please note that our nameservers are ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. That’s two nameservers. You should use those two exact nameservers. Nothing more, nothing less.

I see you have other nameservers as well (ns3-5.epizy.com). Those do not exist and will cause issues for your domain. So please remove t hose.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.