Unable to create 'support' subdomain.

Hello!

I’ve created a few other subdomains (at my own domain - thevhgroup.ml) and they are working fine. However, I’m not able to create support.thevhgroup.ml as a sub domain. I’m getting this error: Invalid Domain, please check your input. .4

Please, help!

The “support” keyword is blacklisted, which is why you cannot create it as a subdomain.

Got it. Thank you. Is there any list of all the rules, regulations to keep in mind while using InfinityFree, because, I’m seeing, there are lost of reasons to get easily suspended, etc. and I don’t want to land up in those troubles.

@VPHrishikesh said:
Got it. Thank you. Is there any list of all the rules, regulations to keep in mind while using InfinityFree, because, I’m seeing, there are lost of reasons to get easily suspended, etc. and I don’t want to land up in those troubles.

You should check our terms of service if you haven’t already: Terms of Service - InfinityFree . While it’s a legal agreement, we do our best to make it easy to understand for everyone.

@Admin said:

You should check our terms of service if you haven’t already: Terms of Service - InfinityFree . While it’s a legal agreement, we do our best to make it easy to understand for everyone.

Thank you. Got it.