Unable to install thirty bees through Softaculous

Regarding the settings:

• Database server address is the database server hostname. This should look like sql123.epizy.com, but please check the right value to use in the control panel or client area.
  • Database name is the name of the database. But this name is always prefixed with your account username. So if you create a database with name thirtybees, the full name becomes epiz_30937116_thirtybees. You can find the full database name in the MySQL Databases in the control panel (and you also need to create the database there first if you haven’t done so yet).
3 Likes

I got that step correctly, but after continuing this shows up:

I tried to check it but this error requires a bit more internal knowledge of Thirty Bees than I have.

As far as I can tell, it’s trying to load XML data with manufacturer information. But apparently, some of the demo data is invalid, or there is a code error in trying to load it.

I think you may have more luck with this question on the thirty bees forum. I’m not sure if this is a hosting issue or not, but the issue happens so deeply within thirty bees that I can’t tell.

3 Likes

Still couldn’t solve the issue, here is the forum post I made there if you can get any useful info from there: Problem during installation - Technical help - thirty bees forum

Read that: Get Full Softaculous On Free Hosting

Hmm, they say the only explanation they can think of is the XML extension being missing. But the PHP info output shows that the XML extension is enabled.

Besides that, I don’t see anything usable in that topic.

Please the topic first and understand what has been attempting before suggesting solutions.

Especially this: installation on Softaculous chokes · Issue #1046 · thirtybees/thirtybees · GitHub

It’s not a problem of our Softaculous having issues, the problem is that Softaculous’ package of Thirty Bees is just broken. A newer version of Softaculous doesn’t change that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.