Unable to log into cpanel

Hey guys
I am unable to access my cpanel for my website. The login page shows but no credentials work on it. I have tried using my account username/password as well as the client area username/password. Password reset also doesn’t work. My website is vietnamairlinesvirtualcc.rf.gd
Can anyone help me out here?

Go to the client area and click on the button login to the control panel. That should use the correct credentials.

3 Likes

Never use this method or it’ll break your permissions, instead you should change your password from Edit Account.

4 Likes

Still isn’t working. As soon as input my username and password and click log in, the screen just gets reset with no message.

I just checked the account: this is the solution.

NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER USE THE PASSWORD RESET FUNCTION IN THE CONTROL PANEL. IT WILL BREAK YOUR ACCOUNT AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE, GUARANTEED!!!

Please reset your password through the client area and then try logging in again.

3 Likes

Login to client area and then click ‘control panel’. It won’t work trying to login directly from the cpanel (or is it vistapanel?)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.